|The Hot Water Lobster
Instant Hot Water Valve
SAVE WATER! At ONLY $179.95, the eco friendly Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve provides
faster hot water which saves water, saves energy and saves time. How long does it take for hot water
to get to your faucet or shower? A lot of precious water is wasted down the drain while waiting for hot
water. Even worse is the cost to heat the cold replacement water, which enters your house at the cold
HOW IT WORKS! When the water in your hot water pipe and the Hot Water Lobster control valve cools
below the user adjustable temperature (77-140 F. degrees), the thermal materials within the Hot
Water Lobster control valve contract and silently open the valve. Thermal convection within your hot
water tank (differential of pressure between the top of the tank and the bottom of the tank) naturally
circulates the cooled water through your existing cold water pipes and back to the hot water tank for
reheating. Your existing hot water tank now uses less energy reheating the warm water instead of
cold ground temperature water. When fresh hot water enters your hot water pipe and reaches the Hot
Water Lobster control valve, the valve automatically closes. This maintains hot water at the control
valve without wasting water or wasting energy. Turn on your faucet or shower; and you get instant hot
water instead of wasting it down the drain! Installing the Hot Water Lobster instant hot water control
valve at the fixture furthest from your hot water tank (as shown in the installation diagram) will provide
faster hot water to all of the fixtures in your house.
NO ELECTRICITY NECESSARY! The Hot Water Lobster is all mechanical and designed to provide an
electricity free solution to maintain hot water at the tap. This makes installation a snap (less than 10
minutes). Other hot water solutions require the use of electricity and pumps that make installation
difficult and the pumps are often noisy and wear out in 2-4 years.
MORE HOT WATER! Adds as much as 10% more capacity to your current hot water system (by
keeping the water in your hot water pipes hot!).
KEEP PIPES FROM FREEZING! The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve automatically allows
water in your pipes to circulate when the control valve cools below the set temperature (even when
your electricity goes out).
REDUCES CONDENSATION! The Hot Water Lobster instant hot water valve reduces condensation on
pipes and toilets basins.
MAINTENANCE FREE! The Hot Water Lobster has a solid brass valve body with an adjustable thermal
controlled stainless steel valve stem enclosed in a mounting box.
EASY INSTALLATION! The Hot Water Lobster comes complete with the mounting box, 4 sets of 12"
flexible water lines and standard brass fitting. All pre-assembled and tested for an easy 10-minute
STATISTICS! *A typical family wastes approximately 12,000-17,000 gallons of water annually waiting
for warm water to reach the tap. *as determined by GAMA (Gas Appliance Manufactures Association)
Note: Circulation of water by thermal convection must not be restricted (no check-valves) between the
water heater tank and the Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve.
circulating hot water, circulator pump,
home water conservation, hot water
conservation, hot water heater, hot
water recirculation, hot water valve,
instant hot, water pump, instant hot
water system, instanthotwater, hot
water tap, conserve water, fast hot
water, faster hot water, hot water
circulate, hot water lobster, hot water
recirculate, hotwaterlobster, instant
hot water, instant hot water valve,
recirculating hot water, save hot
water, save water, shower hot water,
water conservation, waiting for hot
water, green hot water, hot water
valve, pipe freeze, prevent pipe
Where Do We Waste The Most Water?
Bathroom use accounts for about 75 percent of the water used inside the home.
· Check regularly for any leaks in your toilet, faucets and water hose bibs and fix
them. Water saved: up to 200 gallons per day.
· Install a low-flow showerhead. Water saved: about 2 gallons per minute.
· Replace older, larger-use toilets with the newer higher efficiency toilets. Water
saved: .5 to 5 gallons per flush.
· Take short showers and save the baths for special occasions. Water saved: 2 to
5 gallons per minute.
· Install a temperature controlled hot water recirculation valve, which provides
instant hot water (so water is not wasted down the drain waiting for water to run hot at
your faucet or shower). This simple eco-friendly DIY (no water pump required)
installation can save an average household up to 17,000 gallons per year. It also helps
prevent pipe freezing with faster hot water and saves energy costs by reheating warm
water instead of ground temperature water.
About 8 percent of in-home water use takes place in the kitchen.
· Don't rinse dishes before loading dishwasher. Water saved: 20 gallons per load.
· Wash only full loads in the dishwasher. An efficient dishwasher usually uses
much less water than washing dishes by hand.
· Install a low-flow faucet aerator, which can cut water use in half. Water saved: 1
to 2 gallons per minute.
· When buying a new dishwasher, consider purchasing a water-saving model. (New
models use up to 25 percent less water than older ones.) Water saved: 3 gallons per
Water use around the rest of the house makes up the remaining 17 percent of water
· Wash only full loads in the clothes washer. Washing small loads uses over twice
as much water per pound of laundry.
· When buying a new clothes washer, consider purchasing a water-saving model.
Water saved: up to 40 gallons per load.
· Insulate hot water pipes where possible to avoid long delays (and wasted water)
while waiting for the water to "run hot." When building a new home, keep the distance
short between the hot water heater and showers and other places that hot water is
· Manage your irrigation systems.
· Remember to fix all leaks promptly.
· Install a temperature controlled hot water recirculation valve to your plumbing,
which provides instant hot water (so water is not wasted down the drain waiting for
water to run hot at your faucet or shower). The eco-friendly Hot Water Lobster Instant
Hot Water Valve is a simple DIY installation (no water pump required) and can save an
average household up to 17,000 gallons per year. It also saves energy costs and aids
in preventing pipe freeze with faster hot water.
How To Prevent Pipes From Freezing
If you've ever had the misfortune of having a water pipe freeze and burst, you know
first hand about what a devastating impact it can have on your home. The broken pipe
itself is actually relatively minor, but the damage caused by the leaking water running
through your walls and ceiling can mean a major reconstruction project, requiring
replacing drywall, ceilings and maybe even furniture and appliances. Here are some
ways to make sure you never have to go through that hassle.
1. Plan ahead and figure out which pipes could potentially freeze. Water pipes running
through unheated crawl spaces and pipes running through walls to the outside are
prime candidates for freezing.
2. Turn off the water supply lines running to your outside taps before the cold weather
arrives. There is usually a shut off valve in the water supply line close to where it goes
through the outside wall. Once the water is shut off inside, go outside and open the
outside taps as well. This will drain any water remaining in the pipe or in the tap, so
there's nothing to freeze.
3. Check any pipes that run close to outside walls. Put some insulation between the
pipe and the wall to help keep the cold away from the pipe.
4. Insulate any pipes that run through unheated crawl spaces. Wrap them with
finsulation and tape or put preformed pipe sleeve insulation along the pipes, then tape
the sleeves in place.
5. Install electrical heating tape (available at home stores) on any pipes that run
through areas that get really cold, like garages.
6. OR, simply an innovative and patented technology known as a “temperature
controlled hot water recirculating valve” (it’s a breeze to install-no pipe cutting,
soldering or electrical connections). It uses your existing water pipes and the thermal
convection generated by your water heater to keep water circulating back to your water
heater for reheating (not requiring a pump or any electricity). Warm circulating water
will not freeze. These systems are temperature-controlled and are easily adjustable to
meet your particular temperature needs. There is no water waste and it also reduces
the energy required to heat your water while it provides instant hot water to your
faucets and showers.
Reasons to install a Hot Water Lobster Instant Hot Water Valve:
- Saves thousands of gallons of water by not running it down the drain!
- Get your hot water faster from your current water heater!
- Save time, energy and money while living a more “green” lifestyle.
- Aids in preventing pipe freeze.
- Only $179.99! (Plus Shipping & Handling)
- 30-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- 10-Year WARRANTY
- Brass Valve with Stainless Steel Stem.
- Easy installation! (no pipe cutting, soldering or electrical connections required).
- Shipped completely assembled with flexible water lines.
- Works with or without a dedicated hot water return line.
- When you turn on your faucet you've got instant hot water!
Eliminating that wasted water saves you thousands of gallons of water every year. A
typical family of 4 can save over 17,000 gallons of water per year! By not running that
water down the drain you are reducing the amount of sewage that needs to be treated